Friday, 19 September 2008

Bit Miffed.

Have not blogged for a few days because the creative flow has been interrupted by technical stuff. I have been trying to add a page counter onto the website and to be honest it's turned into a nightmare - I'm having bad dreams believe me, even Paul Mckenna's dulcet tones couldn't help. What really gets my goat is that apparently it's all so EASY !

Well, I beg to differ.

Anyway, it doesn't matter now 'cos I've given up. Not sure anyone is reading this in the first place so why on earth should I worry about 'traffic' ( another techie word) to this blog. The only type of traffic I'll be experiencing is the one I get stuck in around 8.50am.

Me thinks there are more players on this stage than in the audience.
Humbug! I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Comments which are constructive and relevant are very welcome but unsolicited links and advertising will be removed and blocked.