Saturday, 20 September 2008

Carpe Diem par Deux.

(See Carpe Diem-August Archives.)

The Union's involved now which should make life a little more interesting. People are relieved but we're not out of the woods yet. Still, moral has risen and the fast speed put-downs are back on track, so all in all, business for the moment as usual.

Strange, but for some reason I can't get that Tina Turner song out of my head...

"Left a good job in the city,

working for the man every night and day

but I never lost one minute of sleep

wondering 'bout the way things might have been-

Big wheel keep on turning..

Proud Mary keep on burning ooh

Roll 'em...... Roll 'em

Roll 'em on the river...let me hear ye all sing...."

3 comments:

  1. Go Girl go, you just have to strut your stuff and hang in there until they let you all know what they THINK they are going to do with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song, 'Rolling on the river' do you know Credence sang it too? Love your thoughts about just creating. Have you ever heard of The Artist's Way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for dropping in you are very welcome.
    No, I havn't heard of the title you mention but I will follow that up. I am always on the look out for works that inspire.

    ReplyDelete

Comments which are constructive and relevant are very welcome but unsolicited links and advertising will be removed and blocked.