Monday, 15 September 2008

It's in a Safe Place...

Tiny bit stressed at the mo'. Just filling in our eldest' application for Secondary School and couldn't find relevant paperwork ANYWHERE! Only to be told not to worry as it was more or less a done deal-PHEW.

I had looked everywhere for this particular folder only to find clutter, clutter and yup, more clutter. Nothing in order, nothing filed except in plaggy bags and stuffed into cupboards, Me thinks that spring cleaning will be coming sooner rather than later to this house. The thing is I can see the folder in my mind, I've even held the darn thing in my hand but can I lay said hands on it now ? Noooo I cannot. It's the usual scenario. I put it in a safe place, so safe that I can't remember where.

Anyway. The form is filled in, thank goodness and will be handed in tomorrow. Now we just have to go through it all again with our youngest.....I need Valium and a blanket !

1 comment:

Comments which are constructive and relevant are very welcome but unsolicited links and advertising will be removed and blocked.