Friday, 11 February 2011

The Call to Adventure.

Been a bit lapse in the old posting department of late due to heavy work loads of the paid variety and the family also. I can't quite believe that mid-February is almost upon us and must hold my hands up in confession of not reading one book this year so far - not one. In my defence I have learned far more about the human condition in the past few months than any book could ever teach, fact, fiction or otherwise; there is no substitution for meeting life head on, facing up to the challenge when you think that you can't only to look back and realise you already have. If I wasn't so far deep into the woods already I might look for a way back but for now the darkness and the unexpected suits me.

This is a roller coaster ride folks and we ain't done yet.

2 comments:

  1. It does feel as though the older I get the faster the world around me is spinning - I can't keep up with the kids or their energy but doing my best to give them a run for their money.

    Good to see you here old friend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments which are constructive and relevant are very welcome but unsolicited links and advertising will be removed and blocked.