Monday, 14 February 2011

My Big Fat New Look Blog!

So, I made the leap and changed the blog design and now it's too late to go back to the old one - it's gone forever. I think I like this one, it certainly looks fresher and the type is a little bigger which makes for an easier read, hopefully. I did lose a couple of widgets along the way most notably the stats counter I had running at the bottom of the page has gone but since it was one I put there in the first place I guess I could soon put it back again if necessary. We'll see.

Anyway, welcome to the new and possibly improved blog, particularly if you've joined recently in which case a hearty thanks to you, hope you stick around to enjoy the ride.

4 comments:

Comments which are constructive and relevant are very welcome but unsolicited links and advertising will be removed and blocked.