Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Sixth Sense.

What's that you're reading?

I'm learning how to get in touch with my Psychic powers, we all have the ability you know.

Uh uh. Will it take long?

It won't happen over night, I have to practice reaching my basic psychic level before I can go any further.

Right you are. How does that work then?

There are exercises to do, mental workouts, things like that.

Are you having a laugh?

No! It's very serious, now stop putting me off, I'm trying to count balloons.

Balloons.

You're not going to give me any peace are you! Yes, balloons. One of the ways to unlock your higher mind is to alter your state of consciousness by concentrating or visualizing colours and objects.

Oh. So what do you do with these balloons then?

I'm holding them in my hand, there's seven of them and they're all the colours of the rainbow, red, yellow, orange, green, blue, indigo and violet. First I take a red balloon, admire it for a moment and then let it go. I watch it as it floats higher and higher until eventually it disappears into the wispy clouds.

You're serious aren't you? Then what?

I'm not putting up with any of your negative vibes today thank you. Besides, I've protected myself with my Psychic Shield so think on.

Oh, God.

Anyway, once the red balloon had disappeared out of sight, I take the yellow balloon and do the same thing.

Well?

Well, what?

Does it work? Do you reach your higher mind or whatever you call it? Do great and wonderful things happen?

Err...

That'll be a NO then.

Now then, don't be cynical. I'm hesitating because so far, I haven't been able to finish the exercise.

Why not? It sounds simple enough. Lie down, relax and count balloons instead of sheep.

There-in lies the problem.

I see. How far did you get exactly?

Can't remember much beyond yellow.

6 comments:

  1. Will I know it if you use your powers in my direction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog, and became a follower right away, I hope you can visit mine and follow me back. www.momzblotter.blogspot.com. Looking forward to being blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Momz Blotter, I'm always happy to welcome a new face. I will of course, return the favour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading this it was really entertaining. Hope to read more.
    Stop by sometime <33
    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Heather, come back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments which are constructive and relevant are very welcome but unsolicited links and advertising will be removed and blocked.