Friday, 1 July 2011

Validation.

Things have been a bit dark recently, like the blackness on stage when the theatre is closed.
I keep waiting for the spotlight of sun to appear. Someone switch on the light, please.

And there it was. Ask and it shall be given.

Think this belongs to you.

The large weighty envelope dropped into my lap like a brick.

Hello old friend, I'd almost forgotten about you.

I waited until I got home before reading the letter. Some valid points, positive criticism. He'd obviously read it - properly read it. I found myself nodding.
Uh uh, yup, see what you mean, could re-think that, maybe re-work this.

Before I know it I have a pencil in my hand and notes scribbled in the margin. Not much but it's a start.
It's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which are constructive and relevant are very welcome but unsolicited links and advertising will be removed and blocked.