Friday, 30 March 2012

Castaway.

 So much has changed in the last year, mostly external, events beyond my control, but with an impact on the internal too. I'm not sure one can exist without the other.

Every now and then I take a look at the blog with a sigh and more than a little regret. It has been my pride and joy, my window to the world, a small boat for one which of late has become untethered in a vast sea and allowed to drift defenceless and unchecked.

It's true I have had/having issues with my hands but to be honest the pain of not writing, not creating, is worse.

So, I thought I'd get back into the boat and check my compass. Write something - Anything! Short blasts, morsels from a buried chest laden with ideas. Whatever it takes to keep the oars in motion. Who knows, maybe the tide will flow with us and help us on our way.

1 comment:

Comments which are constructive and relevant are very welcome but unsolicited links and advertising will be removed and blocked.