Friday, 11 January 2013

Gold Tea Cups.

Not real gold obviously, but the apple of her eye none the less. Delicate and perfect with handles too fragile for modern fat fingers.

Probably best to look not touch. Bull in a china shop and all that.

They share the same cabinet as the Dimity Rose. You can never have enough Dimity Rose.

Beautifully arranged.

Stacked.

Organised.

Presented.

Gathering dust.

Locked away behind protective glass. Beyond reach.

Better to risk breakage than never be held again.

3 comments:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
    This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information!
    Thanks!
    Here is my web-site :: Upper James Manor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for your comments. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Comments which are constructive and relevant are very welcome but unsolicited links and advertising will be removed and blocked.