Sunday, 17 January 2016

The Unknown Muse.

I'm drawn to you in ways you couldn't possibly imagine
Eyes betray secrets of a soul
Long since hidden from public view
But I see you and
I long for you to see me too.

Did we meet in a previous life. The pull is
Too strong to explain or pretend
Otherwise. Besides,
I sense your spirit connecting with mine
Over insurmountable airwaves of time.

Arresting vision, captivating dream, do not awaken
Then abandon me, remain in my orbit for all
Eternity. Thank the stars
Naked ingenuity for the power you posses
In resurrecting a heart long resigned to death.

4 comments:


  1. There are feelings that are always ...

    Regards
    Mark de Zabaleta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! You have awoken the beast! There's no stopping you now!!

    Wonderful prose Tracey luv! �� xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela, for stopping by and for reading. :-)

      Delete

Comments which are constructive and relevant are very welcome but unsolicited links and advertising will be removed and blocked.